Too Bougie

Welcome to my 'House of Bouge'
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art"
- Oscar Wilde

Monday, February 14, 2011

Summer Yet ?

I just want it to be summer already!
You know its bad when your walking in and out of shops and the only outfits your putting together are summer outfits.
Its that time of year where all anyone can think of is how badly you want it to be summer. A lie?
Well it definitely isn't being made easy for me here,  being surrounded by great shops. No shortage of swimwear here thats for sure. Literally every store here has a swim wear section (something I'm not used to seeing, swim wear only being sold seasonally in CND) .

Heres a few pictures that make me crave sun, beaches, sand and great outfits even more.














Bra tops, Floor lengths, Sheers, Platforms ohhhh summer! HURRY UP

No comments:

Post a Comment