Too Bougie

Welcome to my 'House of Bouge'
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art"
- Oscar Wilde

Monday, February 21, 2011

NEW GALLERY JUMBLE

The other day I went to a Jumble Sale and could not have been more pleased. But its starting to seem like me being pleased is about to be taken to a whole other level. After talking to a few people I was told that there are even bigger more legendary Vintage sales places all over the city, that happen every once a month.
So surrounded by super cheap vintage racks and some friendly bougie people, I was able to score a few great pieces and even made a couple new friends :)


Check it out!








The girl behind it all. Tatiana Woolrych

Shirt - 4


Lace skirt - 2

(bells on the end of the drawstrings <3)


Sheer pleated skirt - 3




No comments:

Post a Comment