Too Bougie

Welcome to my 'House of Bouge'
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art"
- Oscar Wilde

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hit by Bouge

Last night I accidentally found Soho. I was wandering around Oxford Circus and turned into a random side street. I was caught really off guard by the insane amount of bouge! Cobblestone streets and interesting looking people. A bunch of little side streets and alley ways that were filled with boutiques, shops, patio cafes and pubs. I couldn't understand where I was or why there was an insane amount of bouge. But then I looked up and saw a beautiful mural and it all came together (I've got to start looking up more often). I was in the 'Soho District'. It was late so all the shops were closing up but the night life was already poppin'.







No comments:

Post a Comment