Too Bougie

Welcome to my 'House of Bouge'
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art"
- Oscar Wilde

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back Bitchesssss

Hey yall!

Sooo sorry i've abandoned yall for quite some time :( ... i was just doing alot of figuring my shit out.

Its been a while but im back in my hometown TO after learning a whole lot about myself in London and other parts of europe. The past 8months away from home have been a blessing. But now I'm back and I've got a new motive to life...  im takin a quick course on Travel and Tourism. Don't get me wrong I haven't ditched fashion completely, I'm just feeding the other passion in my heart with another degree :)

So while I'm here in Toronto I'm ganna try and stop sulking about being stuck here for the next 6 months and start appreciating whats in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment