Too Bougie

Welcome to my 'House of Bouge'
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art"
- Oscar Wilde

Monday, June 6, 2011

Proceed with Caution

So these are the tights I purchased back when I was a big baller in london (my first month here). I tend to  get an ear full every time I mention the fact that I bought them for 10pounds. Of course at the time I had no idea that that was a ridiculous amount to pay for tights,  nor did I care but now being an official Londoner (officially Londoner = always broke) it hurts to wear them lol. The days I wear these bad boys is a day that I am constantly proceeding with caution. Ladies, I'm sure you all know the gut wrenching feeling that hits you once you have ripped a pair of tights.

I can probably go on about tights for days but I'm ganna stop there :P
Anywhooo :), I miss home a lot but I'm quite excited/curious for a summer in london!

Ill keep trying my best to keep yall updated!
 CHEERS <3





No comments:

Post a Comment