Too Bougie

Welcome to my 'House of Bouge'
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art"
- Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Few of My NYC Finds




But seriously... Could I have bought anymore fur items in NYC?
  NYC supplied me with enough fur items to last me until summer! 
Fur Fingerless Gloves: LF in Soho $29.95
Faux Fur Head Band: Shop on Canal St $10
Fox Fur Stole: Flea Market in Hells Kitchen $15
                                                  Vintage Hand Bag: Beacons Closet $34




$25 - Charlotte Russe
 $40 - Topshop$35 - Macy's$15 - Flea Market


 During the entire trip my friend insisted on refering to my striaghten hair look as 'hippy hair'. So just to top it off I had to purchase these vintage sunglasses from Beacons Closet. $12


My greatest discovery while shopping in Soho; L F has a site online that will ship anywhere in the word for only $10 shipping fee !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment